There’s never been a better time to celebrate Australia with a collection featuring Kuntji Artists, who first banded together as a Women‘s Centre before becoming part of the Ikuntji Artists Aboriginal Corporation. They’re now represented in many national and international galleries with their art renowned for bold colour choice and decisive brush strokes. Ikuntji Artists belong to the Indigenous Art Code, authentically supporting Indigenous Artists.
This stunning set of four mugs includes the work of four different Ikuntji Artists to add strong visual impact to your coffee time.
- Designed in Australia.
- Designed by four different Ikuntji artists including Jeannie Wareenie Ross, Sam Tjapangka George, Maisie Ward and Kathleen Dixon
- Crafted in new bone china.
- Bring some powerful outback story-telling to your coffee hour.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Beautifully presented in a matching gift box.
- 330ml _ Kalaya Tjukurrpa Mug.
- 330ml - Bushtucker Story Mug.
- 330ml - Water Dreaming Mug.
- 330ml - Tali At Kalkuda Mug.